Assault Lawyers Sydney
Sydney Assault Lawyers is a long-established criminal law firm that is vastly experienced in assault cases.
Our firm has successfully represented thousands of clients charged with various types of assault cases – from ‘common assault’ up to ’cause grievous bodily harm with intent’ and ‘aggravated sexual assault’.
Our lawyers can accurately advise you about your particular case, your options, any available defences and the likely result.
If you wish to plead ‘not guilty’, we will use our vast experience to fight for the withdrawal of your case.
We can do this by writing to the prosecution and formally requesting withdrawal on the basis that:
- You have a valid defence such as Self-Defence, Duress, Necessity or Lawful Correction; and/or
- There are inconsistencies, deficiencies or other weaknesses in the prosecution case.
If your case proceeds to a ‘Defended Hearing’ or ‘Jury Trial’, you can rest assured that a Senior Criminal Lawyer will fight to prove your innocence in Court.
If you wish to plead ‘guilty’, we will work hard to get you the best possible result in the shortest possible time.
We can do this by:
- Persuading police to accept less serious assault charges (e.g. ‘common assault’ rather than ‘assault occasioning actual bodily harm’), or even to withdraw all charges and accept an AVO-only;
- Persuading police to delete or amend certain parts of their ‘full facts’ (ie the allegations contained in the police papers). For example, we can ask police to delete words such as ‘… the accused then punched the victim to the head’ and to replace them with words such as ‘the accused then pushed the victim’. This can make your case much less serious;
- Preparing your ‘sentencing’ thoroughly and guaranteeing than a Senior Criminal Lawyer will represent you in court. This will maximise your chances of getting a ‘Section 10′ (no criminal conviction).
Sydney Assault Lawyers has a Senior Lawyer Guarantee which means you will be represented by a highly-experienced criminal defence lawyer in court.
We also appreciate that legal expenses can impose a large financial burden, and so we offer a range of payment options such as:
- Fixed Fees for assault and AVO cases.
- Free First Consultation
- Easy Payment
- Assistance with Legal Aid Grants
Call us today to speak with an experienced assault lawyer.
Assault Lawyers Sydney.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a Free First Appointment.